Morgan Ashleigh. 21. Philadelphia area. Illustration major. Intersectional Feminist. Black and Cherokee. Open-minded. Currently dating a great guy.
I post about things I like, including but not limited to art, music, cooking, human rights, science and history. I would be more than happy to be your friend.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return"
In this article (Playboy, so NSFW, and trigger warnings for hate speech), Harry Potter and The Dark Knight Trilogy star Gary Oldman:
- defends Mel Gibson’s anti-semitic rants
- calls Hollywood “a town that’s run by Jews”
- questions not being able to drop the ethnic slurs
- calls Nancy Pelosi a sexist slur
- actually, complains about why he can’t, but does it anyway
- also complains about not being about to use homophobic epithets